Have kids or grand kids that you want to support on their gender journey? Enjoy this video interview with Katy Butler, 2nd grade teacher extraordinaire, talking about how to increase the gender vocabulary of children, activities for classrooms and homeschooling and some of her favorite books about gender diversity.
Here are some links so some of the information in this video:
2) Gender Inclusive Book Lists: https://www.genderinclassrooms.com/books
3) Inclusive Curriculum: https://www.genderinclassrooms.com/inclusive-curriculum
4) Gender Spectrum: https://www.genderspectrum.org/
5) Gender Odyssey: http://www.genderodyssey.org/
6) Gender Conference New York City: https://www.genderconference.nyc/